University of Tennessee football legends Erik Ainge, Jayson Swain and Chris Treece will play on the Tennessee Sports Radio team and registered participants will have an opportunity to square off against the former Vols “Dream Team”.
In keeping with the company’s tradition of being the most interactive sports station in the region, the Tennessee Sports Radio Dodgeball Tournament was driven by listener input. “The fans spoke and what they wanted was dodgeball,” said Jason “JayBay” Bailey, the general manager of Tennessee Sports Radio and co-host of the Erik Ainge Show.
• Teams can sign up at the Tennessee Sports Radio website.
• Teams are limited to 10 members (8 play at one time)
• Each team must have at least one female player
• Team cost is $100 per team
• Burgers and drinks will be available for purchase
• All entries must be in no later than Feb. 15, 2013
• Each team should have a themed mascot and teams are urged to dress up accordingly (the more ridiculous the better)
Local business including Smokey Mountain Knifeworks, Citizens National Bank, B W Fullington, and Calhoun’s have already formed teams and registered. Corporate sponsorships are available by contacting Matt Veigl at 865-323-2580.
In just the past year, Tennessee Sports Radio has grown to over 16,000 daily radio listeners, 12,000 daily online streaming listeners, more than 30,000 smartphone app listeners and 11,000 weekly podcast listeners across the region and the world. Tennessee Sports Radio is the worldwide voice of Vol Nation.
This event will be free and open to the public for those who want to watch the Tennessee Sports Radio Dodgeball Tournament. Visit http://www.TNSportsRadio.com for more information.