• The best, fast, healthy recipes mouth-watering recipes that will have you and your family begging for seconds
• To choose and read recipes for mealtime success
• To adjust recipes to suit your own tastes
• To make smart shortcuts when shopping and cooking
• To stock your pantry, outfit your Healthy in a Hurry kitchen and use the best cooking methods to make prep, cooking and cleanup a breeze and mealtime a pleasure.
This breakfast recipe book provides not only a brief look at what a vegan is and the types of food that are included in the diet along with the nutrients and vitamins that they provide, but it also provides a good variety of recipes which every vegan prospective vegan needs to not only prevent them from becoming bored with the breakfast meal options but also to guarantee that they are getting the right mix of the necessary vitamins and nutrients.
Madison is well aware of this and as a result has put together this great cookbook with a wide variety of breakfast vegan recipes.