Elysée’s Perfect Pout Lip Volumizing Cream is a powerful cocktail of advanced ingredients specifically formulated to not only hydrate lips, but with continued use, define the natural contour of lips. Lips will be more defined and will actually appear fuller.
“The skin surrounding the mouth is one of the first areas that begin to show the signs of aging,” notes Linda Marshall, President of Elysée Scientific Cosmetics. “Without proper care, lips can become dry and chapped; fine lines appear making it nearly impossible to keep lipstick in place, and suddenly your lips seem to have thinned and disappeared into oblivion.”
Elysée’s formulation includes a blend of patented ingredients, Maxi Lip™, Volulip™*, and Sepilift™**, that together in this formulation, provide the lips with a three-fold effect: plumping, anti-wrinkle and hydration. Perfect Pout Lip Volumizing Cream also contains an exclusive Elysée peptide and algae complex to optimize collagen and elasticity, as well as provide superior anti-oxidant properties against the visible signs of premature aging. This intensive beauty treatment cream helps hydrate the lips and add volume to improve the contour and definition of the lip line; plus, goes one step further to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the mouth.
* Maxi Lip™ and Volulip™ are trademarks of Sederma, Inc. Sederma, Inc. develops active ingredients and creates innovative concepts for cosmetics. They use the mastery of biotechnology, fine chemistry and vegetal extraction. Additional information can be found on their website at www.sederma.fr and they can be reached via a contact form on their website.
**Sepilift™ is a trademark of SEPPIC, Inc. SEPPIC offers a preventive and curative range of anti-aging ingredients to combat all the signs of aging. Additional information can be found on their website (http://www.seppic.com/
Benefits and features of Perfect Pout Lip Volumizing Cream include:
· A natural skin softener to re-duce the look of wrinkles, optimize elasticity.
· Contains Maxilip and VoluLip, both patented ingredients for the lip area.
· Helps hydrates the lips and optimize glycosaminoglycans and collagen.
· Increases lip moisture thereby helping lips appear more volumized.
· Helps to improve the contour of the lips and give better definition to the lipline; significantly reduces the appearance of cheilites.
· Has a three-fold effect: plumping, anti-wrinkle, and hydration.
· Antioxidant benefits to fight against free radical formation, which can age the skin before its time.
About Elysée Scientific Cosmetics:
Elysée takes pride in giving back as well, donating a portion of sales to shelters for abused women and children. Elysée also contributes to the "Look Good, Feel Better" program for women recovering from breast cancer. In 2002, the Marshall family founded The James E. Marshall OCD Foundation. This non-profit organization is dedicated to raising money for genetic research and educating society on the disorder and misunderstandings of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, as well as helping to provide grants to those seeking medical assistance.
Elysée’s products are available directly through Elysée’s Corporate Headquarters, at Elysée Rejuvenation Centers, on the company’s web site at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com, on the Home Shopping Network at http://www.hsn.com, and through nationwide salons and doctor offices.
During the month of January, all orders will receive a FREE sample of Elysee’s Face Appeal Skin Resurfacing Complex.
For more information on Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, to try the Elysée product line or for high-resolution photos, please contact Jessica Burfield at Libra Design and Media, 608-577-9337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With more than eighty-nine years of experience in skin care research, Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. has built a reputation as a visionary leader in the introduction of important skin care breakthroughs. Today, it continues that heritage by offering high-quality, technologically advanced and innovative beauty formulations made with only the finest, patented ingredients. Elysée products can be found online at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com.