I was probably like most people waking up every day recognizing every day as the same as the day before. However, instead of each day getting better, I saw each day getting slightly worse.
My thoughts were negative and it was reflected in everything I did. From my marriage, to my job, and even with my children I found myself in constant stress and worry.
It wasn’t until I discovered the Law of Attraction that I realized how greatly my negative thoughts were controlling my life. My focus and attention were directed to my negative thinking, so I unintentionally attracted negative events into my life.
Inspiration was all I needed…
Through practice of the Law of Attraction I quickly learned how to focus my energy and thoughts to what I wanted and not what I didn’t. Before I knew it I was attracting more of what I wanted into my life like, money, better relationships, success, and opportunities. Things began to change so quickly around me that I even forgot how things “used to be”. When I finally realized it, my life had become a positive whirlwind of abundance. However, the most surprising was that all this change had occurred and it had only been a month since I started.
Learn more here - www.inspiration2success.com
Here’s what I did:
1. I created a list of goals, or what I wanted for my Life. The areas I focused on were Money, Career, Relationships, and Health. I visualized my life as I wanted it to be.
2. I then wrote affirmations to support my goals and visualizations. Some examples of affirmations are; My life is full of joy and abundance; I enjoy exercising every day; Money comes to me consistently from multiple sources; and I am loved and appreciated by my family and friends.
3. I started a Gratitude Journal, in which I daily write down 5 things I am grateful for. By doing this I automatically attract more of those things, events, and people I am grateful for.
4. Most importantly I created vision boards by combining my goals and affirmations with pictures and music. By focusing my attention (visualization)
Law of Attraction
“When an understanding of the Law of Attraction in combined with the incredible power of the brain and psychology, you gain the power to completely transform your life…emotionally, financially, physically, and in your relationships.”
- Natalie Ledwell, Mind Movies
Through science we know that everything in the universe is made up of vibrating energy. Physics states that this is what creates matter. The Law of Attraction tells us that like energy attracts like energy. In other words, a person’s vibrational energy is irresistibly attracted to anything with the same vibration and the best part is it can be controlled with thought patterns.
If vibrational energy is nurtured you can change your mind set to attract the things you want. You can match your mental state to match those things you want most in life. However, it should be remembered that the same attraction can be made by focusing on the negative and attracting what you don’t want.
Visualization is a way to achieve the right mental state for the Law of Attraction to work for you. It works by imagining yourself already having everything you want. It’s also important to be very specific and clear on what you want. With the Law of Attraction you quickly will start attracting Your ideal life!
Learn how and much more at - www.inspiration2success.com