This updated website offers educational materials about Georgia family law and estate planning topics. Specific pages include:
· Practice Area Pages. These pages provide detailed information about the services offered by Georgia Family Law: Worrall Law LLC.
· Library. The library houses a collection of legal articles. These articles provide website visitors with educational materials about the legal issues involved in family law matters. These articles also address the estate planning concerns many families face when preparing for their futures.
· Blog. Mr. Worrall and the other attorneys at the firm connect with readers by posting short pieces about various legal topics. For example, one blog post might address substantive law issues. Another blog post might highlight a celebrity divorce and discuss what was done right (and what was not).
· Frequently Asked Questions Page. Many people who have family law or estate planning concerns have never hired a lawyer before. They have many questions. The FAQ page provides answers to the common questions potential clients ask.
· News. News stories regarding changes in Georgia’s laws or important legal developments help website visitors stay current on legal events.
The attorneys at Georgia Family Law: Worrall Law LLC designed their firm from the ground up to reflect the priorities and qualities that set them apart from other lawyers. They also worked to design a website that reflects both their values and their commitment to empowering clients through education. Visit http://www.georgiafamilylaw.com to learn more about Georgia family law and estate planning issues as well as to gain insight into the attorneys at Georgia Family Law: Worrall Law LLC.
Attorney marketing company Foster Web Marketing worked with Worrall Law LLC to design its updated website.
About Foster Web Marketing:
Founded in 1998 in Fairfax, Virginia, Foster Web Marketing offers attorneys, physicians, and other professionals across North America an effective online marketing approach that combines appealing and intuitive design with the latest search engine optimization and content management strategies. With a solid understanding that effective websites must accomplish much more than simply generating traffic, Foster Web Marketing is dedicated to creating homepages that provide visitors with truly helpful information, useful tools, and a welcomed connection to a knowledgeable and empathetic professional.
To learn more, please visit http://www.fosterwebmarketing.com.
Contact: Mindy Weinstein