Trips vary in duration from short weekend city breaks, to the three-week ‘Complete Morocco’ tour – which includes all nine of Morocco’s World Heritage Sites - for those with more time on their hands.
All tours and two-centre breaks are totally flexible, allowing people to choose their accommodation from that listed in the brochure, according to preference and budget.
Comments Nick Anstead, Founder of Specialist Africa: “Our programme to Morocco is unlike anything you will find in any other brochure. We know Morocco inside out and our team has travelled the length and breadth of the country, personally visiting every single property within the brochure before deciding to include them.
“We consider ourselves to be ‘Moroccoholics’
Highlights of the programme include:
· Every four night package to Marrakech includes airport transfers, dinner on the first night, a guided tour and an activity (e.g. a 4WD trip to the Atlas Mountains, guided hike or a camel trek)
· Imperial City tours in the north of the country can be accessed via Gibraltar (with recommended Gibraltar hotels) and include ferry fares
· Two tours include the little visited town of Chefchaouen in the Rif Mountains
· Along the Atlantic Coast: a unique tour for groups or couples (adventurous travellers only!) starting in Tangier and ending at Dakhla in the far south of Morocco (from £1449 pp)
· White River Canyon Trek: a rare opportunity to trek in the Eastern High Atlas from Imilchil to Anergui (from £699 pp)
· Hen party breaks to Marrakech including spa treatments and belly dancing lessons (from £339 pp)
· All tours can be tailored for families with shorter driving distances, hotels with adjoining or family rooms and swimming pools
· A choice of Sahara desert trips including the 8-day Sahara Desert Adventure (from £699 pp), providing a chance to sleep under the stars in a genuine desert camp
· A number of tours involve rail travel, all of which is first class
For a copy of the new Specialist Morocco brochure call 01428 605 833 or visit www.specialistmorocco.com.
A digital version of the new brochure can be viewed at: http://specialistmorocco.inbro.net