With over 25 years’ experience of creating sublime tailor-made itineraries for its discerning clientele, Kirker promises all the essential ingredients for a relaxing few days away. Flying from a wide range of regional airports to destinations across Europe (including Russia), North Africa & the Middle East, as well as Cuba and New York, packages include accommodation with breakfast, private transfers, Kirker Guide Notes to restaurants, museums and sightseeing, and the services of the Kirker Concierge to book expert local guides, opera tickets or a table for dinner, as required.
New destinations for 2013...
• ALTA: Clear skies and a northerly latitude make the small Norwegian town of Alta a prime location for potential Northern Lights viewings during the winter months. Travel in summer, and long daylight hours combine with a mild climate to provide superb sightseeing conditions. Three nights from £768 pp*.
• OSLO: A wonderful collection of galleries and museums await the short break visitor to Norway’s vibrant capital, whilst gastronomes will delight in its growing number of Michelin-starred restaurants and thriving café culture. Three nights from £898 pp*.
• Norwegian Coastal Voyages: With Hurtigruten, known world-wide for its fleet of 11 vessels that depart from the historic Hanseatic port of Bergen to Kirkenes, deep within the Arctic Circle on the Russian border. Of particular appeal to discerning travellers keen to explore Norway’s coastline and wildlife as part of a tailor-made itinerary, a six-night holiday costs from £1,575 pp (two sharing) including return flights (London), private transfers, four nights on board and two nights in Tromsø.
• BERN: Boasting a UNESCO World Heritage Site as its old town centre, ornate fountains, narrow cobbled streets and 15th century vaulted arcades, the oft-overlooked Swiss capital also offers mediaeval history, fascinating museums and pretty green spaces in abundance. Three nights from £1,368 pp*.
Also new, and featured in Kirker’s dedicated FRANCE 2013 brochure, are: Arles, Beaune, Corsica, Dijon, Épernay, the Loire Valley, Marseille, Mont St Michel, Montpelier, Moustiers-Sainte-
New hotels for 2013...
Renowned for its carefully-chosen accommodation, ranging from characterful three-star, family-run guest houses to five-star deluxe hotels, Kirker is adept in matching clients’ tastes and budget to the property that will suit them best. Joining its collection this year are several new hotels, including:
• CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE: Reside at the five-star deluxe Atlantic in Hamburg (three nights from £849 pp*); enjoy delightful riverside views at Lucerne’s Des Balances boutique hotel (three nights from £998 pp*); dine overlooking Lake Geneva at the four-star deluxe Angleterre & Résidence in Lausanne (three nights from £785 pp*); and explore Vienna from the newly-opened, five-star deluxe Ritz-Carlton (three nights from £976 pp*).
*Prices are based on two sharing and include flights (London), private transfers or hire car, accommodation with breakfast, Kirker Guide Notes & Kirker Concierge service.
New experiences for 2013...
Kirker has added the Danube Express to its Central & Eastern Europe programme for 2013. Journey in comfort on board this private train, enjoying attentive yet informal service, scenic day-time travel and en-route stops for sightseeing. Trips cost from £3,998 pp (two sharing) including flights (London), private transfers, three nights’ full board on the Danube Express (deluxe compartment)
For more details, call Kirker Holidays on 020 7593 2283 or visit http://www.kirkerholidays.com.
Ends / 18 January 2013
Press: Contact Karen Carpenter at Travel PR on 020 8891 4440 or email k.carpenter@