Interim Public Relations Director
Law Firm of Richard L. Duquette
76th ASSEMBLY DISTRICT DEMOCRATIC PARTY DELEGATES ELECTED
Oceanside, CA (January 17, 2013) - Twelve Delegates and an Executive Board Representative were elected to the California Democratic Party for a two year term.
On Sunday, January 13, 2013, twelve Delegates (6 female and 6 male) and an Executive Board Representative were elected to the 76th Assembly District - California Democratic Party (CDP), for a two year term.
Their names are:
• K. Thomas Bose – Delegate
• Michael Bullock – Delegate
• Robert Cunningham - Delegate
• Laura Cunningham - Delegate
• Richard Duquette - Delegate
• Patricia (Trish) Halsey-Munroe - Delegate
• Andrew Kennerly - Delegate
• Patricia McFarlane - Delegate
• Hon. Esther Sanchez – Delegate / Executive Board Representative
• Tom Walsh - Delegate
• Elizabeth Warren – Delegate
• Donna Wetherington – Delegate
The Delegates and the Executive Board Representative are comprised of six women and six men from the 76 Assembly District which includes Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas and parts of Solana Beach, CA., including members from the local Democratic Club. They plan to attend the April 12-14, 2013 Democratic State Convention in Sacramento, CA.
Their responsibilities include:
• Attend Annual Convention
• Network with Democrats
• Represent their constituency in the 76th Assembly District
• Elect Party Officers including Regional Directors
• Promote CDP agenda
• Endorse Candidates
• Vote to endorse resolutions and ballot measures
The Democratic Party is dedicated to progressive issues affecting the quality of life of all Californians.
Editor’s Note #1:
The public is invited to view the DEMCCO web site (www.demcco.netrootz.com)
The DEMCCO President is Ken Clarence. His e-mail is Kenclarence@