Rob Lopez, Dimension Data’s Group Managing Director for Services said, “Our clients are looking for three outcomes from their IT support contracts. These include cost reduction, service levels gains and access to better information. Simply put, they’re demanding more value at less cost, and they will switch providers quickly if they see an opportunity to obtain this. With proactive Uptime services, we’re delivering on what our clients want.”
Adds Lopez: “Uptime already offered a number of compelling benefits for clients, like our ability to offer in-country technology expertise across multiple vendor technologies;
“The new release of Uptime includes a series of proactive new tools and automation, underpinned by a new IT service management platform and even broader multi-technology/
The new Uptime enhancements deliver the following benefits to Dimension Data clients:
• Uptime monitoring gives Dimension Data engineers instantaneous access to clients’ service- affecting incidents and can begin to work on, and achieve, resolution faster.
• Asset tracking capabilities ensure Dimension Data clients maintain an accurate installed asset database so they are assured of the right support coverage.
• Standardised API for service desk integration integrates the IT service management systems of Dimension Data with those of its clients so that both entities can communicate more quickly and accurately with each other, which in turn, leads to faster diagnoses and resolve times.
• The mobile service centre application lets Dimension Data clients keep tabs on incidents from their smartphone or tablet.
• The IT Support Assessment ensures Dimension Data clients’ IT support contracts provide the right level of coverage on devices.
About Dimension Data
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data plc is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. www.dimensiondata.com
For further information
Hilary King, Global PR Manager
Dimension Data Holdings plc
Tel : +27 11 575 6728
Cell: +27 82 414 9623
OAK Consulting FZ LLC