Miami, Florida - January 16, 2013 – Plusamedia LLC, a leading provider of Digital Signage, announces its Digital Menu Application, ideal for restaurant owners looking to bring innovation to its business.
“Plusamedia has provided digital menu solutions to a variety of businesses,”
Plusamedia’s Digital Menu Application allows restaurant owners to promote new and existing products as needed – all through a simple web-based interface.
With Plusamedia’s Digital Menu Application, restaurant managers can:
· • Quickly update menu items and pricing across multiple locations or at a single location
· • Add seasonal items immediately and easily remove later
· • Display nutritional information to meet new local, state, and federal regulations
· • Enhance product awareness to help move inventory
· • Support menu day-part scheduling, automatic change of menu based on time of day
· • Reduce recurring costs associated with printing and shipping of static materials
· • Provide value-added content to enhance the customer experience while reducing perceived wait times.
The new Plusamedia’s Digital Menu Application provides a complete solution supporting all needs of Fast Food and Quick Service Restaurants.
About Plusamedia, LLC
Plusamedia is dedicated to commercialize Digital Signage technologies that provide economic and practical benefits for small and mid-size businesses. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Plusamedia is a leader in utilizing advanced technologies to improve the way businesses communicate with their customers.
Media Contact: Bela Enriquez (http://www.plusamedia.com/