In the past 10 years he has averaged between 50-75 speaking workshops annually.
He does 3 distinct workshops, Financial Wellness, Personal/ Business Branding, and the Art and Science of Selling…Yourself.
Throughout Fred’s 25 year plus speaking career, he has motivated and inspired thousands of professionals from the likes of Neiman Marcus, Callaway Golf, Saks 5th Ave, just to name a few.
Fred’s workshops are all interactive, and employ his techniques of the 4 “E’s”, entertaining, enriching, educating, and engaging.
By using an interactive format along with and easy to follow workbook, Fred is able to motivate the attendees to take action, whether is it in developing a customized financial plan, increasing one’s sales production, or heightening your personal brand .
In his previous life was a professional stand-up comic and accomplished musician( Saxophone).
So, entertaining large groups are very natural to Fred.
Personally he feels that people learn better when they are interactively engaged and enjoying his humorous stories.
10 REASONS TO HIRE FRED SHLESINGER AS YOUR NEXT SPEAKER:
10) He will make you laugh and feel good about yourself
9) He brings a lifetime of personal and business experience to each session
8) He speak on important and contemporary topics
7) He is a real professional, and your organization will find it easy to work with him
6) Fred will work with you to customize the right workshop for your specific needs
5) Everyone leaves Fred’s workshops with 3-5 “real time “ nuggets of insightful information to be used the very next day
4) He will inspire your group to raise their level of production through his warm, humorous approach to each topic
3) He is anything BUT boring, “learning through laughter” is one of his speaking cornerstones
2) He teaches through the art of “Story Selling”, and paints wonderful images in everyone’s minds.
And the #1 reason to hire Fred is…he is truly unique in today’s speaking world, as he only does 50-75 per year, he is asked back year after year to speak to new groups, as his workshop message is timeless, and his style is one of a kind.