• Ideal First Date: Even in 2013, 54% of Ivy Leaguers say they’d still woo over dinner.
• Bill Paying Etiquette: Keeping it old school, 71% of Ivy League guys would want to take care of the check, yet 68% of Ivy ladies were open to splitting it.
• Politics of Breaking Up: 96% of Ivy Leaguers still have the common decency to end their relationship in person, while only 4% would update their Facebook relationship status to “single” or text their farewell.
Datemyschool co-founder Jean Meyer says the data suggests that courtship has not ended and credits datemyschool for helping students score dates in a click: “Because of our safety and privacy features, our users tend to land dates within thirty minutes and we’re responsible for over fifty percent of the dates that happen at schools, like Columbia University.”
Winner of About.com's 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards for Best College Dating Site, datemyschool is an online dating platform for students and alumni, and has been praised for its safety and privacy features.
Columbia University MBA classmates, Balazs Alexa and Jean Meyer, co-founded datemyschool in November 2010 to help students and alumni safely discover new people on campus and campuses nearby.
• Anonymous: Members may restrict schools, departments, and individuals from accessing their profiles, and they cannot be searched on Google
• Safe: Members are all verified and given extensive privacy control
• Exclusive: Only verified students and alumni may join
Contact: Datemyschool PR Director, Melanie Wallner, p: 917.968.4150 (tel:917.968.4150) e: Melanie@datemyschool.com
Sign up at: https://datemyschool.com