The APM Best Practices: 2013 APM State-of-the-
Topics covered in this collection include:
• managing application complexity across the edge and cloud;
• top 10 requirements for creating an APM culture;
• quantifying the financial impact of poor user experience;
• sorting myth from reality in real-user monitoring; and
• lessons learned from real-world big data implementations.
“This collection is a source of knowledge, providing valuable information about application performance for all business and technical stakeholders,”
More volumes of the APM Best Practices collection will become available throughout the year and will cover:
• Simplifying Complexity at the Edge of the Internet;
• Performance Optimization:
• Optimizing Cloud & Virtualized Applications;
• Proactive Performance Engineering & DevOps.
Compuware APM® is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report.
Follow Compuware on:
• Twitter - CompuwareAPM
• Twitter - Compuware
• Facebook – CompuwareAPM
• Facebook - Compuware
• YouTube - Compuware
• About:Performance Blog
• Outage Analyzer
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.