At this European seminar participants will learn from the first-hand experiences of leading experts from the:
· Central Audit Service, Ministry of Finance, the Netherlands
· General Inspection of Finances, Ministry of Finance, France
· Dutch Tax and Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance, the Netherlands
· Faculty of Management, City University London, UK
Among your benefits from participating:
· Increase the overall benefit of audits by adding reliable risk management strategies.
· Assess and monitor risks efficiently with benchmark risk management tools.
· Know how to handle, report and mitigate existing risks.
· Train your newly acquired risk management techniques in a special workshop.
Please find more detailed information about the event as well as the registration form in the programme of this seminar on Risk Management in the Public Sector. (http://www.euroakad.eu/