What are the signs and symptoms of anxiety?
A person with GAD may:
• Worry very much about everyday things
• Have trouble controlling their constant worries
• Know that they worry much more than they should
• Not be able to relax
• Have a hard time concentrating
• Be easily startled
• Have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
• Feel tired all the time
• Have headaches, muscle aches, stomach aches, or unexplained pains
• Have a hard time swallowing
• Tremble or twitch
• Be irritable, sweat a lot, and feel light-headed or out of breath
• Have to go to the bathroom a lot.
CNS Healthcare is now offering medication research studies for the treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in adults. Our research is best suited for individuals with anxiety-type symptoms over the past six months or longer.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule an in-office appointment to determine study eligibility. Our services are always at no cost and health insurance is not needed to become part of a clinical trial. Find a location near you at www.cnshealthcare.com.