- Jan. 14, 2013 - NOIDA, India --
KritiKal Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a technology design house, specialized in outsourced product design and R&D has designed a Video Signal Processing Unit 365T – 01. The 365T – 01 micro platform is the first complete video signal processing, storage and streaming solution designed with comprehensive industrial standards and smart image processing algorithms. This compact yet powerful system has advance capability to capture video from any device capable of providing data on a camera link. Moreover, this is the only cost-effective platform available in such a compact form factor and packing enough compute for a range of image processing algorithms and simultaneously transmitting it using the best-suited interface.Salient Features
1. Industrial grade real-time video processing platform.
2. Out performs Frame Grabber and PC based solutions.
3. Supports 1 Camera link, 1 Ethernet and 2 USB interface for video input.
4. The processed Video output can be transmitted in various ways including 1 Analog, SDI, Camera link, USB
2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interface.
5. 4 UART interfaces are provided with RS232 and RS422 electrical standards.
6. The FPGAs can be programmed using either JTAG interface or BPI flash which can store at least four different bit-streams.
7. Packages large number of interfaces and significant compute capability in a miniature form factor.
8. The platform features both local (NAND) as well as USB storage.About KritiKal
: KritiKal is a technology design house focused
on Embedded System Design
and Real Time Computer Vision
Solutions. Its expertise lies in System Architectural
design & development right from requirements stage to market ready products
. We have an impressive portfolio of product designs using FPGAs; 8bit to 32 bit microprocessors;
bus architectures like SPI, I2C, CAN, PCI etc.; and Embedded Operating Systems like Linux, VxWorks, ThreadX etc. KritiKal’s domain expertise extends to network routers, modems, telecom protocol firmware, cameras etc. KritiKal also specializes in real-time video processing solutions. This involves research and development of pattern recognition and other image processing/computer vision algorithms and software, selection of Imaging Sensors, Cameras and Image Digitization Circuitry, Lighting, Placement, Mounting and the right processing platform
for the Software Development and Integration with other Electronic or Electro-Mechanical Systems.