One of the strengths of our game version is a simulation of the game battleground in the form of notebook sheet and the ability to play with opponent via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth channels.
Developers about the game design:
“We didn’t have other variants of visual design as the last time we played the sea battle was in the university, and then it was just a piece of squared sheet from a notebook and a ballpoint pen”.
Developers about the opportunity of game play via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth:
“We had to work hard that the invitations of opponents to the game and the game itself via network wouldn’t cause any troubles, would be fast, stable and without a single break”.
Here is a full list of game features:
· search of opponents and the ability to play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth channels;
· game with a virtual opponent in the single-user mode;
· game battleground in the form of notebook squared sheet lined for the game;
· placement of ships manually on outlined cells or line;
· auto-placing of ships;
· management of game play with S Pen or finger;
· appropriate surroundings and sound;
· the Hall of Fame for achievements;
· and also additional weapons – radar, airstrike, mine.
“Sea Battle: Confrontation”
Enterra is one of the leading Russian software development companies, provides high-end application development and design and offers highly efficient and thought-out decisions for the needs of the up-to-date businesses. Enterra representative offices are located in Russia, USA and Europe. Company’s website - http://www.enterra-
Download Game: http://www.samsungapps.com/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/