Tarpy’s Roadhouse Gets Sweet For Valentine’s Day!
Monterey, CA-- Tarpy’
Chef Michael has created special menu additions and a heart-shaped chocolate layer cake for two available on Valentine’s Day only.
Enjoy this other Sweetheart Tart at Tarpy’s Roadhouse or make this at home for Valentine’s Day:
1 1/2 oz shot of Absolute Citron Vodka
1/2 lemon squeezed
Splash of sweet n sour
Splash of Grenadine
4 oz. Sprite
Mix in tall glass with ice.
Tarpy’s Valentine Day Menu Additions include:
• SOUP: Cream of Tomato-Vegetable with Fresh Dill, Herb Croutons and Scallions (Vegetarian)
• FRESH FISH: Wood Grilled Alaskan Halibut Filet with a Tomato-Cucumber Salsa drizzled with Annatto Aioli over Long Grain Rice with Fresh Veggies $27.95
• SURF & TURF: Grilled Angus Ribeye (14 oz) & Shrimp (3) with Cilantro Butter over Wild & Brown Rice with Fresh Vegetables $46.75
• Grilled New Zealand Rack of Lamb with Burgundy Wine Reduction over Gruyere Scallop Potatoes with Sautéed Green Beans $46.95
• GAME: Grilled Colorado Bison Strip Loin with a Dried Cherry-Port Wine Reduction with Gruyere Scalloped Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas & Julienne Vegetables $46.95
o Warm Heart Shaped Chocolate Cake for Two, with Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Raspberries & Whipped Cream $9
o Heart Shaped Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee served with Cookies and Berries $7
o Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce, fresh Berries & Whipped Cream $7
Background on Tarpy’s Roadhouse:
Tarpy’s Roadhouse is pure and simple. “Relax in this 1917 Roadhouse and enjoy a cornucopia of diverse tastes and feasts! The welcoming dining room has stylish, rustic décor and on sunny afternoons, patrons can relax on the outdoor patio, sip tasty libations and enjoy Tarpy’s delicious food.
Come nightfall, try the hefty plate of bourbon-molasses pork tenderloin or Dijon-crusted lamb tenderloin while enjoying a selection from the full bar or extensive wine list. Tarpy’s has a great selection of appetizers, salads and sandwiches and the fresh, sustainable fish and seafood are second to none. That being said, the good ol' meat 'n' potato mainstays are what Tarpy’s does best. Imagine prime steaks, thick pork chops and wild game, sizzling and fresh off the wood-fired grill. Lastly, don’t miss the meatloaf and roasted garlic whipped potatoes!
Address: 2999 Monterey Salinas Highway, Monterey, CA 93940
Monday through Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Sunday through Thursday 4:30 p.m. to 9p.m.
Friday and Saturday 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.