O2 Media, Inc.
The Balancing Act® Helps New Year’s Resolutions Get Underway on Lifetime TV
MetroMint, Planet Fitness, Goldwell Hair Color, Marie’s Dressings, Navajo Pride Food Products Take Stage on Upcoming Show
(Pompano Beach, FL – PR LOG – January 11, 2013) To ring in the New Year, popular morning show The Balancing Act® welcomes some of the hottest products in health, beauty and fitness on Monday, January 14th 2013 at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime TV. Make sure to watch as hosts Danielle and Kristy help jump start the day with animated conversation, lively demonstrations and great innovations to balance and empower a women’s life.
Don’t miss this line-up taking center stage on The Balancing Act®:
· 100% Real & Natural – MetroMint Water from Soma Beverage – Did you know that we consume approximately 50 billion bottles of water per year? But all bottled water is not created equally! There are distinct differences in taste, purity, health benefits and flavor. Join wellness educator Michele Thorne as she lends her perspective on this crucial part of our daily health and wellness. Get the facts on bottled water and why flavor and purity do make a difference. Metromint makes its national television debut on the Balancing Act and Lifetime Television. www.MetroMint.com
· Judgment Free Work Out with Planet Fitness - New Year, New You? The Balancing Act introduces you to Andrea Digilio from Planet Fitness to show you how to keep yourself in shape without all the hassles and expenses. No hardcores allowed here! This is a low pressure Judgment Free Zone where you can get help as you need it. Plus find out about what their signature Lunk Alarm is all about. With their reasonable membership and Unlimited Fitness Training available when you want it. We’ll show you how going to the gym can be a pleasant experience again. www.planetfitness.com
· Star Stylist Talks Hair Color with Goldwell from KAO USA - Hair colorist to Hollywood Stars Rona O’Connor joins The Balancing Act® crew at Salon Oasis in Boca Raton, FL where she shares inner secrets on how to achieve great hair color! As a Goldwell colorist, O’Connor recommends finding a trained colorist who can flatter all your features, taking into account skin tone and facial contours. Watch as real models demonstrate Before and After photos of their hair color transformations. If you think supermarket boxed colors are your only options, think again! www.GoldwellSalons.com
· Dress Up Salads with Marie’s® Yogurt Dressings from Ventura Foods – Lose weight, Get Healthy! That’s what many women vow to do in the New Year. The dilemma is how to enjoy good taste and eat right at the same time? Join Chef Megan McCarthy of Marie’s® Salad Dressings as she celebrates the New Year with her favorite recipes, including easy-to-prepare food dishes blended with a variety of Marie’s® Yogurt Dressings. Make 2013 your best and healthiest year ever with recipes that are High on Flavor and Low on Fat! www.maries.com
· Eat from the Land with Navajo Pride Food - No place on the planet utilizes natural farming techniques better than Navajo Agricultural Products Industry (NAPI) who on 100,000 acres of New Mexico farmland raises world-class pinto beans, potatoes, wheat and alfalfa. Combining multi-generational respect for the land, traditional farming methods and modern know-how, the harvest results in a variety of staple foods people nationwide enjoy and eat every day. Join Navajo Pride’s Roselyn Yazzie in this continuing series she brings hands-on experience to The Balancing Act kitchen for a full plate of Navajo culture. www.navajopride.com
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Television
Celebrating its 5th season, “The Balancing Act®”, America’s premier morning show airs weekday mornings on Lifetime Television at 7:00 am (ET/PT). These days modern women are trying to balance it all and the mission at “The Balancing Act” is to bring solutions to our viewers to help them balance life, career, family and most importantly themselves. “The Balancing Act®” is a Branded Entertainment show that entertains, educates and engages the viewer.
For more information please contact us at: http://www.TheBalancingAct.com
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/
Or watch us on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/