• Collecting, controlling or disbursing funds of the community association or having the authority to do so;
• Preparing budgets or other financial documents for the community association;
• Assisting in the conduct of community association meetings;
• Maintaining association records; and
• Administrating association contracts, as stated in the declaration, bylaws, proprietary lease, declaration of covenants, or other
governing document of the community association.
This license will help Core 3 Property Management expand its business in the association management area. Core 3 Property Management is a full service property management company that manages residential and commercial properties throughout Central Illinois. Core 3 Property Management looks forward to extending it's professional experience and service to Association members. More information about Core 3 Property Management and their services can be found on their website at http://www.core3pm.com.