This report will allow you to:
• Analyze the growth of the overall mobile industry
• Understand the role of technological development in the growth of mobile banking
• Gain insight into the technology and infrastructure supporting electronic payments
• Understand how banks are using mobile banking to beat the competition
• Examine the key features of mobile financial services
Reasons to Buy
• Assess the prospects for mobile banking and payments
• Find out how additional revenue can be raised through value added services
• Review the strategic and operational issues in the mobile banking sector
• Study the profiles of leading banks within the mobile banking arena
• Banks in developed markets should sharpen their marketing so that customers have a better understanding of the added value of mobile banking services.
• Mobile banking needs to be part of a multi-channel strategy able to increase customer acquisition and loyalty rates.
• There are potential channel savings to be made, but above all there is an opportunity for banks to increase sales through new value-added services.
• Younger generations seem to be fascinated by modern data and telecommunication services and have a good perception of institutions that offer mobile financial services.
Get your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 MOBILE INDUSTRY GROWTH IS SHAPING NEW SCENARIOS FOR MOBILE BANKING AND PAYMENTS
2.1. The new frontier for mobile banking services
2.2. The global penetration of mobile phone subscriptions has doubled since 2000
2.3. Mobile network operators: the new entrants into mobile financial services
2.4. Mobile evolution expected to increase internet penetration:
2.5. Mobile handset manufacturers:
2.5.1. Handset producers and banks: The Nokia Money case
2.5.2. Mobile operating systems and mobile payments: The Google Checkout case
2.6. Mobile growth and the technological revolution: opportunities for mobile banking and payments