PRLog - Jan. 10, 2013 - SARASOTA, Fla. -- Real estate mogul and expert Ron LeGrande is bringing back the popular Real Estate Investment Convention for 2013 to Orlando, Fl after an over four year hiatus. Real Estate Investment Convention will be held Jan. 23 through 27, 2013 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. The convention will be a cornucopia of real estate education training with a star studded list of guest speakers and seminars for those involved in real estate investment or those who want to become involved.
Ron Legrand Teaching at a Seminar
The convention boasts five days of real estate seminar and real estate education. Real Estate Investment Convention 2013 will kick off with an all day Ron Legrande seminar covering the entire ACTS program. Legrande will break down the ACTS program step by step so that attendees will leave with a complete understanding of how ACTS program can make them serious income. Legrande will also host seminars on other topics including:
• How to Use a Virtual Assistant
• Why You Shouldn’t Be Selling Houses
• The 10 Biggest Mistakes Made by Real Estate Investors
• Students Spill the Beans
To find out more go to https://gpi.infusionsoft.com/
Come to Florida for a week in January
In addition to Legrande’s instruction and seminars, the Real Estate Investment Convention 2013 will feature several high profile speakers in the real estate investment industries. They include the following:
• Loral Langemeier. Keynote speaker Loral Langemeier is a best selling author and frequent expert guest on prominent TV programs CNN, CNBC, FOX News Channel, Fox Business Channel, Dr. Phil, The View and many more. Langemeier will show attendees how they can make more by doing less using her proven techniques. Attendees to Langmeiers seminar are often making money before they even walk out the doors.
• Dave LeGrande. Dave LeGrande, brother to Ron LeGrande, is a minister and marriage counselor. Dave will be teaching seminars “Taming the Fear” and “De-Junking Your Life.” Dave will also be available for free of charge marriage counseling sessions for any interested attendees and will be performing a non-denominational Sunday worship service.
• Jay Conner. Nicknamed “The Private Lending Master” Jay Conner will show attendees how to purchase houses for cents on the dollar using private money.
• Bob Leonetti. Bob Leonetti is the expert on defaulted paper and will be hosting a seminar title “The Hidden Gold in Defaulted Paper.” Leonetti’s seminar will teach attendees how to capitalize on a under tapped market of defaulted paper.
Go to http://www.squidoo.com/