Sweet Elena’s is Celebrating Its 21st Anniversary with Its Second Annual Children’s Art Contest!
SAND CITY, CA Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café located at 465 D Olympia Avenue in Sand City is celebrating its 21st Anniversary with a children’s art contest. Children 10 and under and have their artwork used for Sweet Elena’s postcards!
Rules to Enter:
• Must be 10 years old or under.
• Contest start date January 1, 2013
• Art work submission date February 1, 2013
• All artwork to be mailed to 465 D Olympia Avenue in Sand City. Make sure the envelope says Attention Children’s Art Contest. Contestants can also drop off a submission in person at Sweet Elena’s. Be sure to include your first and last name, address and phone number so you can be contacted if you are the winner.
• Winner will be selected February 15, 2013
• Artwork will be juried by local artists including Carmel-by-the-
• The winning artwork will be made into postcards and sold at Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café through the month of March 2013.
• For the month of March 2013, the entire proceeds from the artwork will benefit Hamilton House an emergency shelter for displaced and battered woman.
NOTE: Contestants can present two drawing entries to be juried; one as an individual submission and one as a group submission (such as your class). Only one drawing is eligible to be included on the postcard.
Any questions on the contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sweet Elena's is an artisan bakery, reminiscent of home country cooking, using fresh and local ingredients.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sweet Elena’s likes to promote a few cultural events and theme dinners, book signings, art shows and more. At Sweet Elena’s our team enjoys celebrating food, culture and music. Come and visit us! For more information call 831.393.2063 or go to www.sweetelenas.net. Follow up on Facebook for specials offers and promotions.