The OpenXava approach for rapid development differs from those that use visual environments (like Visual Basic or Delphi) or scripting (like PHP). Instead, OpenXava uses a model-driven development approach, where the core of your application are Java classes that model your problem. This means you can stay productive while still maintaining a high level of encapsulation.
OpenXava 4.6.1 is a maintenance version with the next fixes:
- New IWithMessage to be implemented by validators to get the messages from @Required, @PropertyValidator and @EntityValidator.
- New layout engine improved, though it is still in BETA and deactivated by default.
- Fix: @Inject does not work in "on change" actions.
- Fix: Impossible to store column width in collections inside @AsEmbedded references.
- Fix: Default size not correct for TELEFONO stereotype.
- Fix: Clicking in the current mode with IE8 goes to a nonexistent page.
- Fix: Named reference view for reference with inheritance switches to DEFAULT.
- Fix: HTML_TEXT fields don't preserve content after recalculation.
- Fix: Second level dialogs are shown very narrow with IE9.
- Fix: Mouse over list rows in IE9 moves the bottom button bar.
- Fix: Removing first column in custom reports fails.
- Fix: Removing selected columns in custom reports fails.
- Fix: Obtaining selected object from a calculated collection fails with transient elements.
- Fix: Attribute message of @Required is ignored.
- Fix: Incorrect validation message from PositiveValidator.
- Fix: Messages in i18n files with no arguments are not formatting in the standard way.
- Fix: Thai MS874 encoding fails with IE.
- Fix: Custom reports fail with XML components if persistence.xml is not defined.
- Fix: Valid values do not work in custom reports With XML components.
- Fix: Duplicate dialog title in custom report.
- Fix: Incorrect title on reloading custom report dialog.
- Fix: Valid-values values are not kept when a column is editing in custom report dialog.
- Fix: Comparator values are not kept when a column is editing in custom report dialog.
You can download it for free here: