CONTACT: Katrina Adams
EMAIL: Katrina@kosraevillage.com (mailto:Katrina@
WEB: www.kosraevillage.com (http://www.kosraevillage.com/
View Kosrae Village media kit (http://www.adventuremedianews.com/
KOSRAE, Micronesia –In the upcoming year, travelers can explore the magic of Kosrae Island and the secluded respite of Kosrae Village while taking advantage of United Airlines (http://www.united.com/
Kosrae Village, an eco-lodge and dive resort located on Kosrae Island offers guests a truly authentic island experience, and at an incredible value for those that take advantage of United Airlines new special airfare package. Guests of Kosrae Village enjoy accommodations in traditional Kosraen “lohms”, or cottages that were built by local craftsmen using sustainable building practices and materials.
Travelers sleep just steps from ocean’s edge in elevated, palm-thatched cottages. Nestled beneath mangrove, pandanus, and palm trees, accommodations, a PADI 5-star dive center (http://www.kosraevillage.com/
The potential savings for travelers who choose to book United’s special Visit Micronesia fare are large. Details for booking the Visit Micronesia airfare are as follows:
· Visit Micronesia fare is available for ticketing Dec 1, 2012 – March 31, 2014
· It can be used for travel beginning February 14, 2013.
· Travelers cannot live in the Micronesia region. (i.e. The Commonwealth of the Marianas, Guam, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands or Hawaii).
· The ticket must be purchased outside of the Micronesia region and must be purchased before the trip begins
· Travel on United or United Express must begin outside of the Micronesia region.
· The ticket number for the trip to Guam or Hawaii must be cross referenced on the Visit Micronesia ticket
· The Visit Micronesia fare provides a discount fare with multiple stops (2 – 5 islands, depending on the ticket purchased) for travel to the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, CNMI and Palau. The turnaround island is included in the number of stops.
· The first stop must be scheduled when the ticket is purchased, but the rest can be left open. The traveler has 30 days to complete their travel on the Visit Micronesia ticket.
· There is a $250 fee for refunds and changes made by the issuing agency (United or your travel agent) before departure. After departure this fare is not refundable or changeable.
· These fares aren’t available online. Since these tickets have many possible combinations of routes and islands to be visited, travelers need to purchase the ticket through a travel agent or by calling a United reservations agent.
For reservations through United Airlines in the USA or Canada, call 1-800-864-8331 or visit www.united.com . To learn more about Kosrae Village, visit www.kosraevillage.com