The company was purchased by the present ownership in 1993, and has been led by Etzel since 1995. He and his team have grown sales more than 850%. Etzel will remain CEO and continue as the leader of the company, determining its growth and direction moving forward. Walker will act as President, COO and manage the day-to-day operations and leadership of the company internally. Papesh will be responsible for all financial activities of the organization with increased emphasis on analysis and forecasting. She will also perform hands-on education at each office and reviews of internal controls.
“The promotion is in recognition of the hard work, effort and dedication Keith has put forth,” explained Etzel. “Carol is also an invaluable member of our team, as well as one of our ownership partners; these changes were made to strategically aid in our continued, regional growth.”
The beginning of the company’s 51st year in business, 2013 also sees the opening of the company’s new Fort Myers location. Having already serviced Marco Island to Bradenton, along the Gulf Coast from their Naples and Sarasota branches, the new office will make service, installations and new construction even more convenient and faster for Fort Myers area customers.
• 2013 is the 51st year Conditioned Air has been in business, serving Southwest Florida.
• Theo Etzel, III has changed positions from President and CEO to only CEO.
• Keith Walker has been promoted from COO to President and COO. He’s been with the company since 2006.
• Carol Papesh has been promoted from CFO to CFO and Senior Vice President. She’s been with the company for 9 years.
• Conditioned Air now has 3 locations (Naples, Fort Myers and Sarasota).
- 3786 Mercantile Ave., Naples, FL 34104
- 14231 Jetport Loop, Unit 16, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- 1040 Knights Trail Road, North Venice FL 34275 (Sarasota County)
ABOUT CONDITIONED AIR
Founded in 1962, Conditioned Air Corporation of Naples, Inc. (Conditioned Air) has established a loyal customer following by providing the highest quality service at competitive prices to give residents of Southwest Florida their best air conditioning value. Conditioned Air is the recipient of the 2010 National Residential Contractor of the Year Award from the Air Conditioning Contractors Of America organization (ACCA) and the 2011 Business Ethics Award from the Uncommon Friends Foundation in Lee County. With more than 200 employees and beginning its 51st year in business, the company services the entire Gulf Coast from Bradenton to Marco Island. For more information, please visit http://www.ConditionedAir.com or call (239) 643-2445.