Elerium Word. NET Reader (http://www.eleriumsoft.com/
Elerium Word .NET Reader component is compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not require any additional software. The component is completely managed and available in projects either C# VB.NET or ASP.NET.
Elerium Word. NET Reader key features:Word. NET Reader has an intuitive document object model, which allows a developer to read DOC, DOCX or RTF document, get document content and formatting styles, fonts, colors, borders etc. (see C# VB.NET examples)
- Reads Word Documents DOC, DOCX, RTF.
- Getting DOM Tree of the document (C# VB.NET examples are presented).
- Paragraph formatting.
- Alignment, Margins, Line Spacing, Shadings, Tab Stops etc.
- Sections and Properties.
- Header and Footer.
- Page Settings.
- Getting Paragraph, Text, Lists, Hyperlinks.
- Operate with Table, Rows, Cells, Embedded Tables.
- List Properties.
- List Id, Level, StartAt.
- List Bullet/Number Styles.
- Text formatting.
- Text Font Name, Color, Size.
- Background color, Hyperlink, Footnote, Borders etc.
- Style Sheet, predefined and user Styles.
- Column Properties: Count, Widths and Spaces.
- Table Content and Properties.
- Collection of Rows and Cells.
- Width, Height, Borders, Shading, Span Rows/Columns etc.
About Elerium SoftwareElerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats.
Our components are based on unique design and fast algorithms that allow to be independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
We work closely with our customers that help us to continually improve our products, making them more flexible and satisfying any user requirements.
The individual approach to each client and reasonable prices make our products one of the best on the market.
Our missionOur mission is to provide the smart solutions that perfectly fit clients budget and help developers to create fast and functional applications with minimal time cost.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: