Elerium Excel .NET (http://www.eleriumsoft.com/
Elerium Excel .NET is a standalone component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
Elerium Excel .NET key features:- Excel files XLSX, XLS, CSV.
- Methods for Reading / Writing Excel files (see C# VB.NET examples).
- Various cell data types (numbers, strings, dates, floating point etc.)
- Multiple Excel worksheets.
- Number formatting (number,currency, date, time, fraction etc.)
- Font formatting (size, color, font type, italic and strikeout properties, boldness, underlining, subscript and superscript)
- Cell alignment (vertical, horizontal).
- Excel spreadsheet Row height and Column width.
- Cell styles (rotation, indentation, text wrapping).
- Cell borders (color, style).
- Cell Background and Fill Pattern.
- Merged Cells in Excel spreadsheet.
- Rich Text for excel cells.
- Excel Encryption / Decryption.
- PASSWORD protection of Excel file.
- Worksheet protection.
- Hiding / Showing an excel worksheet.
- The ability to hide and unhide Row/Column.
- Calculation of math expressions.
- Excel Formulas.
- Unicode support, international characters.
- Right-to-left text(Arabic)
- Defined cell names.
- Excel worksheet Headers/Footers.
- Excel Panes (vertical, horizontal, both).
- Multithreading support.
- Export data between Excel and DataTable.
- Template support (create new workbooks using existing workbook as a template).
About Elerium SoftwareElerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats.
Our components are based on unique design and fast algorithms that allow to be independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
We work closely with our customers that help us to continually improve our products, making them more flexible and satisfying any user requirements.
The individual approach to each client and reasonable prices make our products one of the best on the market.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: