Canada, being the planet’s second largest country in terms of land area is ironically populated with only a few individuals per square kilometre. For this reason, the Canadian government is imposing a law allowing non-citizens to have an opportunity to work and live here. Applicants must only meet certain eligibilities and submit the proper documentations to enter the “Land of the Maple Leaf.”
Streamlining Recruitment Processes
In this age, where there is tough competition among jobseekers, companies need to have an exceptional human resources department that screens and chooses the job candidates who will be fit to hold vacant positions. Alternatively, they may obtain the services of agencies that provide unparalleled staffing solutions to fill in job vacancies.
Today, when recruitment of workforce for Canadian companies becomes a concern, many regard Illuminate Canada. Being in the business for so many years now, IC has mastered the ins and outs of overseas employment. Since its founding, it has been responding to the call of the federal government to employ skilled workers legally. Talking about legalities, IC serves clients with the help of legal experts on immigration, labour, residency, and citizenship.
Here are some reasons why IC remains a top choice among local employers that are interested in employing skilled non-residents:
- It applies the most innovative and modernised way of selecting qualified job candidates.
- It matches job aspirants’ skills with the needs of Canadian companies.
- It provides quality results and long-term business relationships as its internal organization continues to grow over the years.
- It helps clients achieve their business goals and objectives by delivering comprehensive, exceptional staffing solutions.
Skills: The Name of the Game
While the Canadian government provides a rare employment opportunity to all workers of legal age, not all of them may qualify. Working in the “True North and Strong” is not all about having a work permit. The foremost requirement is for the applicant to possess the necessary skills.
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, local employers seek and hire more than 150,000 temporary labourers who have the knowledge, experience, and appropriate skills to perform specific tasks. Foreign employees are classified according to the type of job. Most occupations here require a work permit. If you think you’re qualified, then you must do the following:
Ask your potential employer to confirm your employment with the issuance of an employment offer or contract and provide you with a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) if the job so requires.
- Meet the general requirements for a successful entrance into the country.
- Confirm if you must apply for a temporary resident visa.
- Prepare the necessary immigration documents if you plan to live in Canada permanently.
IC aims to see successful outcomes as it delivers its promise of excellent and complete staffing solutions to the country’s labour shortage problem.
For more information about the company services and its complete staffing solutions for employers, visit: http://illuminatecanada.com/