• Bruce K. Gale, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director, State of Utah Center of Excellence for Biomedical Microfluidics, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah
• Frank Diehl, Ph.D., Managing Director, Chief Scientific Officer, Inostics GmbH
• Darren R. Link, Ph.D., Co-Founder and Vice President, R&D, Raindance Technologies, Inc.
Topics Covered Include:
• Plasma DNA Testing with BEAMing Digital PCR for the Stratification and Monitoring of Cancer Patients
• Rapid and Inexpensive Microfluidics-
• A Billion Reactions a Day - RainDrop Digital PCR Technology and Applications
Advance registration discounts are available until January 11, 2013. To view a detailed short course agenda and to register, please visit http://www.triconference.com/
To inquire about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, contact Jon Stroup (781-972-5483 or email@example.com) or Joseph Vacca (781-972-5431 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Lisa Scimemi at email@example.com.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Barnett Educational Services, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
About Molecular Med Tri-Conference 2013 (www.triconference.com)
The 20th International Molecular Med Tri-Conference is the leading drug discovery research event covering a broad spectrum of cutting-edge topics within molecular medicine with scientific, business and regulatory viewpoints. Join over 3,000 of your colleagues in interactive lectures, discussions, and various networking receptions to hear differing views and perspectives on poignant issues facing you and our industry today. Spanning five days, the Tri-Conference includes 5 Concurrent Symposia, the Emerging Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Forum, 15 Afternoon & Dinner Short Courses and 15 Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute