Barcoding is prepared to build upon the momentum from 2012 to make its 15th anniversary another strong year. In 2012, Barcoding:
· Ranked among North America’s top technology integrators by the UBM Channel as part of CRN’s Solution Provider 500 (http://www.crn.com/
· Demonstrated best practices in implementing mobile technology to area supply chain leaders at its 2nd Annual Executive Forum.
· Teamed up with fellow Baltimore-based company, Marlin Steel Wire Products (http://www.marlinwire.com/
· Remained true to its Baltimore roots by supporting local events and organizations, including Health Care for the Homeless’ Chocolate Affair and the Junior Olympic Sailing Festival’s Chesapeake Bay Open.
· Solidified new partnerships and augmented existing relationships with some of today’s most prominent hardware (including tablets) and software companies.
Jay Steinmetz, president and CEO, Barcoding, Inc., said, “The key to Barcoding’s success has been our ability to find new, innovative ways to use data capture technology, like RFID, to help organizations run their businesses more efficiently and profitably. It has been exciting to see not only the company grow, but technology as a whole, and we look forward to what the next 15 years will bring.”
Over the years, Barcoding has ranked on the SmartCEO Future 50, the Inc. 5000, Food Logistics 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Fast 500, and The Inner City 100. In addition, Barcoding has been named Partner of the Year by Intermec (http://www.intermec.com/
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. is a national systems integrator, specializing in the development, deployment, and management of supply chain and mobility systems based on automated data capture and wireless technology. More than 2,500 organizations depend on Barcoding, Inc. as their trusted advisor for barcoding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications automating operations in: field service, food and beverage, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, retail, transportation and logistics, and wholesale inventory. For more information, visit www.barcoding.com.