PRLog - Jan. 8, 2013 - Chennai|January 8, 2013| CADD Centre India, the pioneers in CAD technologies and solutions, today exchanged an MOU with German based ROWE to launch the new series of premium wide format printers and scanners in India. With the launch of ROWE range, CADD Centre is also introducing a series of industry firsts that include remote diagnostics, auto meter reading, monthly billing, automatic toner indicator sensing for reorder to name a few.
CADD centre launches ROWE wide format printers
Dr Stefan Weckbach, Consul General, Federal Republic of Germany facilitated the exchange of MOU and launched the new series.
• "Germany is renowned for its machines. We have a long history as a manufacturing country and our cars and machines are renowned for very high quality and reliability.
• "The prime mover of the Indian Economy is Manufacturing and is set for a steady, long term growth. The demand for high quality design products continues to grow with lots of scope for continuous innovation and development of new technologies. "
• "Many German brands are hugely successful in India. And they have been growing because they have patiently listened to the needs of Indian users and innovated their products and services to address these needs. CADD Centre and ROWE are committed to jointly design and develop products that suit the Indian weather and user demands."
Speaking about the new partnership, Mr R Parthasarathy, Chairman & Managing Director, CADD Group of companies said
India Innovations - what CADD Centre and ROWE are doing together:
• Our Partnership with ROWE is for the long term and is set to change the Global landscape in this industry. A number of new initiatives for joint product development have already yielded great results. The new India ready models have at least 10 such innovations suited to our country's weather and environment demands. For example, a good number of design customers are in coastal or high monsoon regions with high humidity and dust. A new special protection cover has been innovated to protect the print area from moisture and dust. Another important innovation is that the machines are completely closed with metal shields from all sides to prevent rats that can chew up internal wires; useful for machines used in manufacturing sites.
• To succeed in India, we wanted to partner with a company that would listen to our customer needs; ROWE fits this need very well. India Learning can be the base for requirement gathering and new product definition for all our Global customers.
Investment to bring in the product to India:
• A high profile marketing campaign is already launched. We will invest about 1 Million Euros over the coming years for marketing alone - including customer interface programmes, city specific shows etc. Another 2 Million Euros have been earmarked for expanding the sales and service network. A team of engineers have already been fully trained in the German facility of ROWE. We will continue to invest in the Joint Development Initiatives and design the best ever Wide Format Printers the World will ever see!
CADD Centre Market share with statistics:
• CADD Centre is India's largest suppliers of Wide Format Solutions. We are more of a Design Engineering company and less of an Office Automation company. Customers come to us for our competence and stay with us for our service excellence. We have 3000 + customers across 26 Industry Types starting from Automotive, Aerospace, Construction, Defence, Steel, Power. 420 of the top 500 Engineering Companies are our customers. There are 2 types of design companies in India; those who are CADD Centre customers and the others who are going to be CADD Centre customers. That's our belief!
• Our customers print about 10,000 metres of designs every hour, day after day; that's 150 to 200 prints every minute! CADD Centre is about 25 years now; we have been fortunate enough to play a significant role in the development of India's design industry. Today, every product that we use in our daily lives is touched by CADD Centre' services! Our Sales and Customer Service network ensures that our customers get World Class services all the time.
Growth potential of Wide Format:
• The manufacturing industry has been a big driver of the Indian economy for many years and is poised for a steady growth. Design is at the core of these. India is the only country that has the rare combination of competent people for design, consumption that will only increase and costs that are affordable. Slowly, India is becoming a local hub of the Eastern and Western Design companies. Global players have no choice but be here! So the potential is as high as one can handle. We expect to grow our business at a steady 30% year on year over the next 3 years.
Future Plans :
• CADD Centre's goal is to expand footprint in the World Design market place with a combination of products and services best suited for each market. With ROWE, we will provide vital design specification that will produce best of breed products that will be useful not just in India but in similar markets like Brazil, Russia, the Middle East and Africa. We have plans of taking this partnership as a Joint Venture Company to handle specific markets.
Mr. Gerhard Backer, Managing Director, ROWE said “CADD Centre is the most prominent company in the Design Engineering Space and we are excited about starting our partnership with them. India is a significant market and this partnership will ensure that Indian customers get world class service from CADD Centre for our products".
Explaining the importance of the new venture, Mr. Backer said, " Indian design industry is on a high growth trajectory; ROWE and CADD Centre are going to listen and learn from our Indian customers and develop products and technology best suited for India. Our Global customers too will benefit from this." CADD centre’s deep understanding of the customer requirements over the decades will be a value add to the innovation and research efforts of ROWE.