The addition of these services is to help companies reach a vast and media savvy audience who like to have their pick of media options. From podcasts to social mentions to webinars, the new services will allow members greater exposure to a global financial audience and for potential investors to have access to information they need.
“When we launched Corporate Road Show.com we saw a need to help companies aggregate all their information and media in one platform”, states Frank Ferraro, Founder and President of http://www.corporateroadshow.com/
The new media packages include updated pricing and payment options. The new services include:
● Podcasts - A one-on-one interview with a company spokesperson. Each podcast will be hosted on Corporate Road Show.com, provided to the client for use and distributed via podcast hosting sites for better coverage.
● Webinars - Webinars are targeted to the CRS investor database so companies can articulate their story over the web. These virtual roadshows are a convenient way to get in front of an investment audience without having to travel from city to city.
● Press Releases - With client provided details, Corporate Road Show.com will write a press release and distribute to their exclusive distribution list.
● Featured Blogs - Blog interview with Corporate Road Show.com blogger and an option to be a guest writer.
● Social and eNewsletter - Inclusion in social media posts and mentions in the Corporate Road Show.com eNewsletter.
The new services are developed and executed by the marketing staff of Corporate Road Show.com. For additional information on the services visit http://www.corporateroadshow.com/
“These new services are meant to help companies who don’t have the time or resources to execute various marketing needs”, states Ferraro. “Each company needs a variety of assets that address the various types of interactive media consumption, such as, podcasts and webinars.”
“The introduction of the new packages addresses a wider variety of services and works to fit every budget”, continues Ferraro. “With this level of service and value, the busy and budget-conscious companies can’t afford not to be on Corporate Road Show.com.”
About Corporate Road Show.com
Corporate Road Show.com is a Global Financial Social networking site, providing Companies and Investors a unique way to view and share current corporate information. The website serves as a portal for public companies wishing to control and disseminate their message to a global audience of investors and financial professionals via our proprietary financial social media platform. Corporate Road Show.com also hosts live events allowing companies seeking to get in front of an investment audience to present their services and ideas to interested and active market participants.
Data and content are provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Neither Corporate Road Show.com, CRS Media Group, Inc. nor any of its data or content providers and all other affiliates shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Corporate Road Show.com and its operator CRS Media Group, Inc. is an electronic publication providing information on selected companies. Some companies pay Corporate Road Show.com or its operator CRS Media Group, Inc. a fee for electronic website advertising, events, media development and consulting. Corporate Road Show.com, CRS Media Group, Inc. or affiliates may hold equity positions in these companies and may increase or decrease positions at any time. Investing in micro cap stocks is very speculative and involves a high degree of risk. It may be possible for investors to lose their entire investments. Visitors at Corporate Road Show.com are strongly advised to do their own investment research before investing in any company. This publication is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities. We encourage our readers to review all public filings by companies at the SEC’s EDGAR page located at www.sec.gov.