The Atlanta Georgia housing market has many opportunities for first time and second time homebuyers. The Atlanta Home market is starting to recover from the devastating housing melt down in 2008-2011. If you were one of the individuals or families that lost a home in 2008-2010 because of a financial hardship and you had to file bankruptcy, you may now qualify to purchase a resale or new home in Georgia.
If you filed bankruptcy or short sold you home between 2008-2011 and your desire is to buy a home you now qualify. However your:
• Foreclosure must be: 3 Years old
• Short Sale must be: 3 Year old
• Bankruptcy must be: 2 Years Old
• You must have Re-established your credit
• You must be employed
• You can not have any late payments in the last 12-24 months
If you desire to purchase a home in 2013, please call me for a free consultation. 678.480.5054 Lisa Jefferson, Atlanta Homebuyers Realty Group, LLC.