Home Tuition Scotland (http://www.hometuitionscotland.co.uk/
All our Edinburgh Primary tutors are CfE experts and will focus on developing your child’s literacy and numeracy skills. We realise that in primary education one size does not fit all students so Edinburgh Primary lessons are always individually-
If you require private Primary lessons Edinburgh at a price you can afford, please contact us today.
The Curriculum for Excellence
Experiences and Outcomes
Each Primary curriculum area is broken down to a set of experiences and outcomes (referred to as “Es and Os”):
Curriculum for Excellence Levels
There are three Edinburgh Primary school tutor levels – each represents a different stage of learning and progress.
• Early Level – pre-school to P1
• 1st Level – P2 to P4
• 2nd Level – P5 to P7
The Curriculum for Excellence is still a relatively new approach to learning in Edinburgh primary schools and is intended to help your child develop a broader range of skills, knowledge and understanding.
Examples of how your child will learn differently throguh Edinburgh primary tuition are:
• Cooperative learning – encouraging thinking and talking with peer groups in order to discuss ideas and solve problems
• Interdisciplinary learning – using links between different learning areas to broaden your child’s understanding, through Edinburgh Primary tutors
• Skills – The Curriculum for Excellence puts emphasis on developing skills for learning, life and future work.
If you are a GTC Scotland registered Primary teacher please apply today as we have many Edinburgh Primary tutors jobs (http://www.hometuitionscotland.co.uk/
Your child will receive individualised tuition in line with the Primary Curriculum for Excellence from one of our qualified Edinburgh primary tutors working with Home Tuition Scotland.
Curriculum for Excellence (CfE) is the curriculum in Scotland which applies to all Edinburgh primary school students, wherever your child may be learning. Edinburgh Primary tuition aims to improve the education of your child, allowing them to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding they need to succeed.
Please book your Edinburgh Primary tutor today.
Home Tuition Scotland explains some of the key terms that are used in CfE primary school lessons Edinburgh below. Primary tutors in Edinburgh, Lothian and nationwide
The Four Capacities – the Curriculum for Excellence through an Edinburgh Primary tutor aims for young people to become:
• Successful learners
• Effective contributors
• Confident individuals
• Responsible citizens
Primary tutor Edinburgh
The Seven Principles of Curriculum Design – our private Primary tutors in Edinburgh concentrate on developing the following principles during tuition:
• Personalisation and choice
• Enjoyment, as part of Edinburgh primary tuition
• Breadth, from an Edinburgh primary school tutor
• Coherence, taught by a Edinburgh private primary tutors
Edinburgh Primary tutors
The Eight Curriculum Areas – Edinburgh Primary School lessons contain a range of subjects:
• Languages – listening and talking, reading and writing in literacy and English and modern languages, plus languages and literacy
• Primary Maths – including analysing information, solving problems and assessing risk
• Science – understanding important scientific ideas, forces, electricity and waves, biological systems and materials, from an Edinburgh primary school tutor
• Social Studies – people, places and society in the past and present including history, and business education