The company is Home Performance Alliance. Below we have discussed the importance of this technology.
If A Window Could Be A Star...its name would be Sashlite™
The Doers window with Sashlite™ technology now offered by Home Performance Alliance is manufactured utilizing a ground-breaking game changer in the fenestration industry.
The Doers Sashlite Window's design eliminates the need for a separate IG unit. Rather, the vinyl sash profile of the window integrates the insulated glass, with the spacer and the two lites of glass glazed to both sides of the sash. The effect is a window that proffers enhanced thermal and structural performance.
What this means to current and future customers of Home Performance Alliance
· A breakthrough in the fenestration industry
· Exceeds Energy Star's strict Florida criteria
· Exceeds testing in condensation resistance and water infiltration standards
· Timeless beauty with clean line profile
· Unique European style with a step and bevel frame for a beautiful exterior
· Foam enhanced sash and frame for extra energy efficiency
· Double pane glass with Cardinal's LoE3 366® and argon gas to keep the sun's heat out
Experts in the field recently pointed to the value of these technologies, and the following is a list Home Performance Alliance has compiled containing the top reasons behind this evaluation.
Save Energy and Save Money - Eliminate energy waste, save money and protect the environment from carbon emissions. Stay Comfortable All Year - Your home will be cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter.
Protect Your Carpets and Furnishing - Your home will be protected from the sun's harmful UV rays with superior glass that is a standard option.
Long Lasting - Our window will outlast you and your house and will function just as well in 20 years as it does today.
Virtually Maintenance Free - With the Sashlite's pure uPVC vinyl, your days of painting windows are over forever.
Home Performance Alliance windows and doors are manufactured in Tampa, Florida