PRLog - Jan. 3, 2013 - SMi’s 6th annual Biomarkers Summit held on 16th & 17th January in London will draw on advances in genomics, translational medicine and clinical trial design.
SMi is pleased to confirm Adam Platt, Diagnostic Development Director, AstraZeneca as a speaker at the upcoming event.
He will speak on the utility of biomarkers to aid drug development and identifying patient subpopulations and applying to clinical development. It will also be interesting to hear his take on adapting development strategies to deliver companion diagnostics.
This event brings you examples of best practice in basic, pre-clinical, translational and clinical research. Whether utilising pharmacogenetics to aid clinical trial design or developing molecular diagnostics to aid patient stratification, attending this event will enable you to:
• Accelerate companion diagnostics development for therapeutic indications
• Validate and deliver biomarkers for patient selection during clinical trials
• Implement sub-grouping in patient segmentation studies
• Utilise revised FDA regulatory guidelines to aid product development
• Optimise reimbursement strategies for diagnostics
• Maximise biomarker identification using epigenetic and metabolomic insights
For more information visit http://www.smi-