In this Soundview Live webinar, The 4-Step Method to Real Influence, author Mark Goulston will reveal a new model for authentic influence - the kind that creates a strong initial connection and survives long after agreement has been reached. Complete with examples of the steps in action and insights from real-world "power influencers,"
Mark Goulston, M.D. is a business advisor, consultant, speaker, trainer and coach trained as a clinical psychiatrist who honed his skills as an FBI/police hostage negotiation trainer who increases people’s ability to get through to anyone. He is Chairman and Co-Founder of Heartfelt Leadership and Go Positive Now.
John Ullman is an internationally acclaimed executive coach with extensive experience at the senior management and CEO level. He is on faculty at the UCLA Anderson School of Management where his elective course was voted by graduate students one of the "Top Ten" experiences in their program.
Attendees will learn how to:
• How to get past the “blind spot” in our brains that makes connecting and influencing impossible.
• The simple four-step model that will help you connect with people you thought were unreachable.
• Bad influence habits that can disconnect you from your team, your clients, your family, and others.
• How listening with a real motive to learn and understand will change a relationship instantly.
• Ways to repair a reputation damaged by trying to influence via manipulation.
• Why one of the biggest factors in becoming a power influencer is gratitude.
About Soundview Executive Book Summaries
Founded in 1978, Soundview pioneered the concept of distilling the key points and ideas of full-length business books into easy-to-read 8-page text and 20-minute audio summaries, helping readers maximize their time and business intelligence. They have continued to enhance the summary content with author interviews, interactive author webinars, and video interviews with executives. Soundview’s 100,000+ subscribers worldwide include CEOs, government leaders, entrepreneurs, business consultants, academics, and students. Soundview is a part of the Philadelphia, Pa.-based Concentrated Knowledge Corporation. Visit http://www.summary.com/