Small business networking is an affordable, effective way to grow your REO trash out and foreclosure cleaning business over the coming months. See below for some quick networking tips for entrepreneurs that will make your outings successful. As a result of getting out there and meeting other business owners, you will build your database and ultimately get more foreclosure cleanup customers.
1. When networking, interact genuinely and honestly and it will go far in building solid relationships over the coming months.
2. Start networking with an end goal in mind when you attend an outing.
3. Attend as many functions and outlets as you can so you can meet potential REO trash out and foreclosure cleaning customers. There are tons of free business outings in cities and towns across the nation weekly.
4. Give of your time by volunteering at local non-profit organizations. You will encounter other entrepreneurs with similar visions, goals and interests. You will develop friendships through volunteering that may turn into life-long business relationships. Those relationships will be a springboard for other relationships via genuine referrals.
5. Pose open-ended queries when you’re speaking with someone at a gathering. You’ll learn more about the person and ultimately you’ll learn more about how your foreclosure cleaning business can possibly help them.
6. Listen more than you actually speak. A lot of individuals fail in this area all too often. Shhh… just listen. Chime in when appropriate with pertinent, relevant information about you and your company’s services.
7. Relax, exude an air of easy confidence, and simply enjoy yourself at the event. People will want to meet you because you’ll be positive and easily approachable.
For other networking ideas, see “Ten Tips for Easy Small Business Networking that Will Get You More Clients” at http://www.foreclosure-
Good luck with your small business this year and beyond.