PRLog - Dec. 31, 2012 - MADISON, Wis. -- Optimal Health Network has launched a unique line of therapeutic essential oils for complete colon and prostate health. These oils contain natural plant essences and unlike many supplements, contain no fillers or additives. These essential oils are of the highest quality and are safe enough to drink, but can also be administered directly to the skin or included as a colonic enhancement (http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/
Essential Oils by Optimal Health Network
About Optimal Health Networks Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
• These therapeutic grade essential oils (http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/
• During a colon hydrotherapy session, a therapist can put 3 to 20 drops of therapeutic grade essential oils in a small amount of water for a few minutes prior to the final release, allowing the body to absorb the healing properties of the therapeutic grade essential oils directly into the colon.
• Depending on the ailment being treated, these oils can also be applied topically to the bottoms of the feet or lower abdomen.
• The therapeutic blend of oils for complete prostate and colon health are Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange, Balsam Fir and Sage.
• Other oils are also available in the following varieties: Thieves, Purification, PainAway, Valor, Lavender, Peace & Calming, Frankincense, Lemon, and Peppermint.
What is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
Also known as BPH, benign prostatic hyperplasia is a condition where the prostate gland is enlarged. This can lead to a blocked urethra which often leads to issues with urinating. BPH can occur in men of all ages, but is most often experienced by older men. BPH tends to be a natural part of aging, is traced back to hormone changes and cellular growth, and is avoidable. Approximately 50% of men over the age of 75 struggle with BPH. While not cancerous, an enlarged prostate can create significant discomfort, be a nuisance, and diminish one’s overall quality of life. In some more intense cases of BPH, the inability to urinate can lead to serious liver problems.
About Optimal Health Network
Optimal Health network is a collective of digestive and prostate health professionals committed to promoting better health through alternative lifestyle practices, including colon cleansing, nutrition, education and enema products (http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/