The first thing before anything is to identify your purpose for flirting. What end result are you looking for? What is your main objective. It is so important to have this in mind because you could be caught by unexpected surprises from the male. Things don't always go the way we want them to go. The trick here is to simply, go with the flow.
A few key points to consider before flirting with that guy you like:
1) Look amazing and appealing to the eye.
2) Smell good with a dash of perfume.
3) Monitor your breathing and stay calm at all times.
4) Look into his eyes when he speaks but don't stare.
5) Smile as much as you can but remember,you're not in a circus.
6) Don't talk too much or he will get bored. Keep yourself a mystery.
7) Ask him questions that will ignite his purpose in life.
8) Comment on something you like about him
9) Do not worry, your body will follow sub-conscious directions.
10) Stay in a positive feeling that everything will go the best way possible.
To flirt with a guy takes more common sense but not too much experience. You have to understand that men are more visual than anything else. The words that come out of your mouth are next. More importantly the way you say them counts. Have a great self confidence about yourself and relax in the moment. Guys can sense when you are nervous.
There are a few subjects men like to talk about which you can mix in with your flirting. Cars,Sports, and Music. There is no guy out there that does not like music! Keep it simple and you will notice how the subjects lead to another. Like i mentioned before do not talk too much, however talk about him and keep the attention there. You may talk about yourself but that could lead to disaster.
Whether standing or sitting down make sure your body is relaxed and poised. Add some humor to the conversation. This is a great way to break into any quiet or unexpected moments you were not prepared for. Be funny but do not over do it. If you can be natural you will score high and he will not stop thinking about you.
Last but not least make sure you stay positive, do not share your whole personal life, it is unnecessary. Just remember things will go the best way possible. Practice makes perfect.
I hope you have found this article useful and I'd highly suggest to you check out my site to learn more about "how to flirt with a guy (http://howtoflirtx.com/