In the webinar Elia, who started her first business in 1990, will share some of her top success strategies, which have been effective in her own firm and in her work helping clients to achieve business success. The systems and recommendations Elia has provided to clients that range from solopreneurs to large corporations has helped them to increase sales, save money by avoiding costly business mistakes, earn more money through endorsements deals, book deals, video deals and sponsorships, save time by creating clear and concise internal documents structures and systems, and more.
Elia Erickson Consulting was founded in response to the broader business strategy and planning needs of Elia’s clients at her PR firm, the Los Angeles-based boutique PR firm Lisa Elia Public Relations, which was founded in 1998.
For business owners and executives who want to start 2013 strongly, Elia provides these tips:
1. “One of the biggest mistakes made by people in both large and small businesses is to try to tackle too many projects simultaneously without the staff or outside support them. Sometimes you don’t know until you get into a project what will actually be required to complete it. This is where the leader of the company or department must step in and make an executive decision as to which project or projects to make top priority.
2. If you don’t know the return on investment (or ROI) of everything you do, you’re probably making the most costly mistake most business owners make and holding yourself back from the success you are working to achieve. If you are a business owner, or even if you work for someone else, you should know the value of your time so you can determine not only what to spend your time on, but how much time you should spend on any given task or project.
3. Underestimating what it really costs you to stay in business every month is another common mistake that many small businesses make. Most medium to large companies have accounting departments that oversee expenditures more closely. With most software systems or even a simple Excel spreadsheet, you can quickly list your expenses and calculate your monthly overhead. Don’t allow small recurring expenses to sneak up on you, either. Be sure you check your expenses no less frequently than once a quarter, but it’s better to do it monthly.”
During the Success in Less Time webinar, Elia discusses:
• How to make good decisions quickly.
• The ROI of everything you do.
• 5 simple ways to earn and save money.
• 7 proven strategies to save you time daily.
• Managing your projects and team for maximum efficiency.
• 3 business bust-out growth strategies you can implement immediately.
To view the Success in Less Time webinar, register and receive instant access at http://www.successinlesstime.com.
Media contact: Jade Calder, Lisa Elia PR email: