PRLog - Dec. 26, 2012 - SHERWOOD, Australia -- Sally Symonds
Have people given up on finding something that really works for weight loss?
Sally Symonds Healthy Life Mentor
Phone: 0417 727 625
BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND: 27 December, 2012: As Australians begin to consider their resolutions for the New Year, they should stop and ask themselves if they are just trying the same weight loss strategies they’ve tried before – the same plans and programs that have proven to be ineffective time and time again. With Australians spending an estimated $825 million in weight loss in 2012 (up from $790 million in 2011), one would think that Australia is getting thinner. Sadly, that is not the case. Australia is one of the fattest nations in the world, and Aussies are getting more obese faster than anyone else in the world.
Most weight loss programs or plans rest upon an “all or nothing” approach. Symonds encourages people to ask themselves if these cookie-cutter weight loss programs are right for them. Here is a list of points to consider about these weight loss programs:
· Most weight loss programs are designed by people who have always been fit and healthy, and these programs are made for those who are mostly fit and healthy.
· Most of these weight loss programs are aimed too high for the average person, which results in their failing to meet their weight loss goals.
· Most weight loss plans and programs are aimed far too high up the ladder of commitment for the average person to follow. The average non-exerciser begins at the bottom in a state of near helplessness, and needs to climb the rungs of awareness, experimentation, enjoyment, empowerment, improvement and accomplishment, before they can even think about making exercise a regular part of their life.
· Most fitness fanatics have no idea what it feels like to not exercise every day - let alone every week – so they can’t relate to people who hate to exercise.
· Weight loss plans and programs that thrive on deprivation and discomfort are not designed for permanent weight loss. People won’t be able to continue the deprivation over time, resulting in them regaining the weight they’ve lost.
“Instead of embarking on another weight loss program that dooms people to failure,” says Symonds, “Australians need to find weight loss solutions that are tailor-made to suit their individual needs.”
Weight loss systems, such as Love Your Weight Loss, are more ideal solutions for people who want to lose weight permanently. Designed by Symonds, who lost more than 50 kg herself (https://www.sallysymonds.com.au/
“Love Your Weight Loss isn’t a weight loss program but rather a guide that shows people the principles they need to create for their weight loss success,” says Symonds. “It allows people to educate themselves about weight loss, create a unique plan that considers their limitations and idiosyncrasies, and helps build a foundation of strategies to use on their weight loss journey.”
Furthermore, Love Your Weight Loss does not deprive people of food or tell people what to eat. It puts the dieter in complete control of their weight loss journey.
“By teaching people weight loss strategies,”
People interested in learning more about Love Your Weight Loss should visit Sally’s website at www.sallysymonds.com.au.
About Sally Symonds
After completing a BA (Hons), MA, ASDA & LSDA, Sally pursued a career as a speech and drama teacher. Sally was morbidly obese and her life revolved around her work. After the loss of a family friend and being overlooked for a promotion at work, Sally had the wakeup call she needed to start losing weight.
One of the primary reasons why Sally is so successful in helping overweight people today is because she’s been there. Not many weight loss ‘experts’ have actual experience in what it’s like to be morbidly obese. Sally is also living proof that it is possible to not only lose 50% body weight, but to also keep it off long-term.
In the words of one of Sally’s clients, ‘What I love about Sally’s system is that it is based on her own real-life weight loss.’
Sally is now the owner of Sally Symonds Healthy Life Mentor. She has enjoyed great success, including presenting many motivational and inspirational talks, and the sale of her three very popular books: 50 Steps to Lose 50 kg … And Keep It Off; 50+ Recipes to Lose 50+ kg … And Keep It Off; and 50 Ways to Weight-Loss Motivation. Sally has also been featured on a range of TV shows, including Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Sunrise, Mornings with Kerri-Anne and the Discovery Channel, as well as in print media, including Australian Women’s Health, Vogue, That's Life, Women’s Weekly, New Idea and Women’s Day.
People ready to lose weight for good can tap into all of Sally’s experience via her new online system: ‘Love Your Weight Loss’ at www.sallysymonds.com.au
Sally Symonds is available for interview. Please contact Sally on 0417 727 625 or 07 3278 4785 or email@example.com