We proudly announce the next version(3.5.8)
• Now users can configure automatic log-out timer by themselves.
• Users can also send un-authenticated emails for quick email delivery.
• Now resources would get emails when bookings against them are made, modified or deleted.
• Admin data (attributes, teams, roles, attributes etc.) can be imported & exported from / to CSV.
• If required database will be update from the application before login. This will avoid the possibility of data corruption.
• Bulk edit of resource profiles on resource screen.
• Bulk delete of resources on resource screen.
• Filter resource on the basis of their start & end date on resource screen.
• Added ‘Start date’, ‘Last Working Date’, ‘working Calendar’, ‘Phone’ and ‘Timesheet Approval Method’ columns on resource grid.
• Week view on booking chart.
• Ability to define performing role while creating bookings.
• Ability to organize booking data as per performing role in booking chart, booking list and utilization report.
• Performing role will be displayed on booking bar.
• E-mail notifications will also include performing role and booking notes.
• Icons on booking bar will display billing & confirmation status of bookings.
• User will be able to select the expansion level in booking chart & report (E.g. Expand data to Level 1, Level 2 etc.)
• Resources which are not grouped under teams, offices etc. will be listed separately when data is organized by grouping options on all the screens.
• Timesheet will show performing role along with booking details.
• Option to select ‘Active Throughout’ in utilization report. This will make it possible to report on resources which are active through the selected date range.
• New grid in reports (Utilization, Forecasting & Financial) with improved performance and substantially less loading time.
• Other bug fixes.
With these several changes we have made the use of the application easy for the users which in turn would help them to solve their planning issues and excel their organizations. We hope it would change the way users would do resource planning, management and scheduling.