PRLog - Dec. 21, 2012 - DULUTH, Minn. -- Worldwide Paddling Adventures is announcing some exciting news for our guests and Adventure Travelers abroad for 2013.
Kayaking with the Whales in Patagonia
Worldwide Paddling Adventures is proud to announce that Brad Ruoho has joined on as co-owner of the company and we have re-branded our Adventure tour company as Adventure Sherpas. "Brad’s a good friend, and he’s as excited and passionate about adventure travel as I am" says Kim McCluskey, an Adventure Travel veteran since 1994. "We've designed an all new website and have some great new trips. We’re moving in new directions, but we will never compromise our commitment to fun and safety for small groups as we travel around the world." comments Kim.
Kim also states "In regards to Brad, what I like most about him is his enthusiasm. Brad always wants the highest possible quality of whatever we are doing, from offering new trips on our website to finding hotels to training guides to planning campsites. He wants our clients to be able to choose from the very best trips in the whole adventure travel industry. He sets the highest standards for himself and for the whole company."
Kim has been traveling the world since 1994 as founder of Worldwide Paddling Adventures, offering remote expedition trips to Greenland, India, Vietnam, Italy and more. He's traveled to over 50 countries and lives to find new adventures for himself and his clients. He is a well known speaker in the Adventure Travel industry and has spoken about his adventures at many travel shows and events. He will be giving a presentation at Canoecopia this year about their recent trip to Patagonia where they spent 2 weeks kayaking with the Southern Right Whale and exploring Patagonia's wildlife, you can learn more about the event at http://www.canoecopia.com/
"Since we are offering so much more then kayaking trips now, from trekking, rafting, horseback riding and more, we felt a name change was in order -- hence the name Adventure Sherpas." says Brad Ruoho in response to why a well known Adventure Kayaking company would change their name. "We're thrilled about the new name and even designed some fun characters to represent us, which you can see on the new website.", he remarks.
So what's new and exciting at Adventure Sherpas? Lots! Check out some of the highlights!
• New Website: We have an all-new website that we're very enthusiastic about.
• New Location: Our new office is located in downtown Ely, MN, the Canoe Capital of the world and we're here to take your phone calls, emails and visits 9 - 5 Monday - Friday.
• New Trips: We have some new and adventuresome trips for this year. From wildlife safaris in Africa to exploring Italy's coast, we've really worked hard to offer some great new trips.
• Meet your Travel Buddies: Interact with travel buddies on our new site and get to know who you're traveling with before you go. Our new community will connect you with your travel partners for all our upcoming trips.
• Upcoming Loyalty Program: We're thrilled to announce the new Loyalty program we've been working on. We love our clients and can't wait to reward you for traveling with us. Stay tuned. It will make its debut in our January newsletter. Sign up on our website to stay connected.
• New Toll Free Phone Number: We love chatting about our trips and all the wonderful places we've been. We got a new toll free number so it's easier then ever to get in touch with us. Give us a call with any questions you have. We're always here to help. Try it out now, 1-866-774-3772.
Some of the excitement for Adventure Sherpas is some of the all new trips they are offering. "There's been a lot of excitement about our new trip to Mongolia where we ride on horseback with the Kazaks and learn their hunting methods with eagles. Then we join in on the annual Eagle Hunting festival which is a well known favorite for travelers to Mongolia but rarely able to be experienced."
Brad also remarks, "Another one, I'm personally excited about and have been wanting to offer for a long time is our new Wildlife Safari to Namibia in Africa. I've had a passion for Africa my entire life and getting to offer this trip is a great honor for me. We'll spend time at the Cheetah Conservation Fund and get to experience the incredible wildlife that abounds in Africa. We'll also be with one of the last nomadic tribes; the Himba people and get to experience their culture and environment."
They are also continuing with some of their more famous trips such as their Greenland Kayaking Trip. Kim states, "Our Greenland expedition level trip has been very popular for nearly two decades. It's incredible to paddle among these incredibly massive icebergs along the coast, but at the same time sad as I've noticed over time how they have begun to disappear and their smaller in size each year we visit. It's always been a personal favorite through and we love camping and kayaking Greenland in some of the most remote environments in the world" You can learn more about the Greenland Adventure Trips at http://www.adventuresherpas.com/
In short, there's a lot going on at the new Adventure Sherpas and there's some great new trip offers that are getting like minded Adventure Travelers visiting some incredible places, whether by kayaking, hiking, rafting or horseback riding, the world is full of beautiful places to see and Adventure Sherpas will continue taking people to some of the most remote destinations on planet earth.