“With business running 24 hours a day, our app makes it easy to access vital employee information at any time, from any location,” said Ben Peterson, BambooHR’s co-founder and CEO. “Work and life happen on your phone, so employee information and time off management should happen there, too. Now it does.”
The app’s company directory syncs to BambooHR’s web app and automatically updates employee contact information, including title, location, mobile phone number, work phone number, work email address, and employee photos. BambooHR’s intuitive interface enables everyone to stay connected with just one touch.
Key time off/leave tracking features:
* personal dashboard shows current balances for all leave
* submit time off requests directly to supervisor
* approve time off requests of direct reports
* who’s out calendar view
* company holidays
* view all balances by type (available and taken time off)
* record time off in hours or days
* view status of time off requests
* calculate future time off balances
* edit and cancel leave entries
* syncs to iCal via BambooHR
* intuitive and easy for everyone to use
This app requires a current, authorized BambooHR account, iPhone 3GS or newer, with iOS 5.0+, or Android 2.2 and up.
BambooHR is a global leader in cloud-based human resource applications for small and medium-sized businesses that provides simple and accessible tools for tracking and managing employee data. Unlike complicated and expensive enterprise talent management systems BambooHR offers an affordable, easy-to-use system, optimized for the specific needs of today’s growing companies. For more information, visit http://www.BambooHR.com.