A2SEA A/S (A2SEA) is an offshore wind installation and service solutions provider. Its installation and service solutions include wind turbine installation, foundation installation, balance of plant and logistics. A2SEA offers services such as maintenance of offshore wind farms, exchange of turbine component, vessel pools for wind farm maintenance, and site database for installation and service. It operates its business through three business units, namely, Installation, Cabling, and Services and Logistics. The company maintains and operates its own fleet including Sea Power and Sea Energy, which are self propelled crane vessels; Sea Jack, a barge; Sea Worker, a jack-up barge; and Sea Installer, an installer vessel. Its subsidiaries include A2SEA GmbH in Germany, A2SEA Ltd in the UK and CT Offshore A/S in Denmark. A2SEA is headquartered in Frederica, Denmark.
The company strengthened its offshore wind installation business by increasing its shareholding interest from 29% to 67% in CT Offshore A/S, a Danish cable installation company, which has a prominence access within the array cable installation and services sector.
A2SEA AS - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
For more information visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/
Contact us at
Company Profiles And Conferences
Fax: +91 22 27810778
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/