We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.9.0. This release allows setting page title during Microsoft Visio diagram to HTML export. The Aspose.Diagram for .NET API provides the HTMLSaveOptions.Title property, which allows you to set the page title. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and export to HTML has also been improved. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
· Allow to set page title during diagram to html export.
· During VSD to PDF conversion, connector text rendered as black boxes is now fixed
· During VSD to HTML conversion, ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs is fixed
· During VSD to HTML conversion, image looks pixelated is now resolved.
· Unable to get HTML preview when hosted in IIS is now fixed
· Cross browser compatibility issue is resolved.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export Diagram to HTML: http://www.aspose.com/
- Extract All Images From a Visio Page: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066