PRLog - Dec. 19, 2012 - SOUTHAMPTON, U.K. -- NEWS PRESS RELEASE December 2012
***Corintech launch NEW WiFi Temperature sensor
• From £89.95 (+ VAT)
• Built in temperature sensor with WiFi capabilities and integrated display
• Temperature selection in ˚C and ˚F
• Operating range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
• Monitor & record live data via the graphing tool or export to other applications
• Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application (downloadable from the Corintech website)
• Ability to view multiple sensors using the PC application
• Configurable high & low alarms
• Minimum and maximum readings
• Low battery indicator
• Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
• Use your current router (no additional hardware)
• Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
Corintech Limited is proud to announce the official launch of the new EL-WiFi-T temperature data logging sensor.
With audible alarm indicators and WiFi capabilities, the EL-WiFi-T is the ideal ultra compact temperature monitoring device. This accurate and versatile sensor will automatically transmit temperature data without disturbing the environment in which it is placed. Temperature data is then wirelessly streamed live to your PC. No need for cables.
The free software enables the user to customise high and low alarms plus data transmission times. An audible alarm warning will indicate as soon as temperatures reach above or below the selected settings. The received data can be immediately displayed in graph format or transferred into other applications.
Coming soon to our growing WiFi range:
The EL-WiFi-Alert is a dedicated alert unit that picks up alarm messages from any EL-WiFi data logger within WiFi range. The device will display and sound that an alarm has been triggered. Warnings include flashing red LED lights, E-mail notifications through our free Cloud service, nine audible sounds or one custom sound. The Cloud service will offer ability to view multiple Alert sensors including their status and event logs, with the ability to print, save or export into other applications.
For more product information please visit www.corintech.com or contact sean.wigmore@
Press should please contact: gemma.fairgrieve@
Corintech Limited, Ashford Mill, Station Road, Fordingbridge, Hampshire, SP6 1DZ www.corintech.com