Road accidents are sometimes unavoidable and may happen suddenly while pulling your car out of the spot or changing lanes. In such hazardous situations, you may not know what to do and how to deal with a road accident. Preventing accidents is important but at the same time, knowing how to react to such situations is also equally essential.
If the vehicle you are driving (http://www.ukdrivingtheorytest.co.uk/)
1. If one or more persons are badly injured in the accident
2. Huge loss or damage caused to another individual’s vehicle
3. If there is an enormous loss to someone else’s property
If you are not aware of how to deal with a road accident, you must at least try to follow the basic steps given below –
1. Safety Measures: Drivers who are involved in the accident should stop and remain at the scene. If it is a minor injury then remove the car to the side of the road to provide room for incoming cars. If your car cannot be moved, try to stay in the car with fastened seat belts until help arrives.
2. Exchanging Information:
3. Notifying or Filing a Claim With the Insurance Company: Notify your insurance company about the accident and based on the type of coverage the insurance company may pay for the repairs. If the accident is not your fault, it is important to obtain complete insurance details such as insurance company name, claims phone number and address from the at-fault person.
UK Driving Theory Test -> http://www.ukdrivingtheorytest.co.uk/